“MAKE YOUR THERAPY COME ALIVE”
One Day Workshops & Ongoing Training Group
56 hours earned in CEU’s and credit toward certification by the American Board of Psychodrama and Group Psychotherapy in Ongoing Training Group.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
* learn the philosophical theories supporting psychodramatic action
* experience the roles of protagonist, auxiliary ego, and director
* practice psychodramatic techniques, such as: role reversal, doubling, future projection, mirroring, magic shop, and many more.
* be part of a monthly supportive and caring learning community
* work towards becoming a Certified Practitioner of Psychodrama, Sociodrama and Group Psychotherapy (if desired)
Class Schedule: 09/16/17; 10/14/17; 11/11/17; 12/09/17; 01/20/18; 02/10/18; 03/17/18; 04/14/18; 05/12/18